Friday, 28 November 2008

*IMPORTANT*

I wan everyone to call me 82000994 to tell me whether you guys or gals will be going to chalet. Reb cant help us book because of personal things. I most probably need a volunteer to help us book.I need it v.urgently.
The date for the chalet should be end of DEC.
Dont ask me what date.Cause I will have to collect the money & find someone to book for us first.
The place will be the same as Reb mention.
I hope everyone could come cause its our last yr of chalet.
The price will be comfirm later.First I will collect around 20dollar per person.
If there is extra I will return to you guys.
The chalet will be 3 room.Big and comfy.
Its about 500 per night.Thats the price if you guys want a big chalet.

I will be collecting from Hong hui,Jia Jie,Shun Li,Colin,Kenny,Jackson,Jian Ming,Qijie,Chee Keong,Shawn Tan,Shawn Tam.
Tricia will be collecting from the girls as much as possible.
The other guys will have to meet me at Sat 6/12 at Bukit Batok MRT station.
Those cant make it please comfirm with me a date.

Those chinese guys I mention please meet me TMR 29/11.
We will be going CDANS bowling. Those who cant also contact me.
I need everyone cooperation to book this chalet.
Any problems please contact me at elson975@hotmail.com or 82000994
If you cant contact me, please call Tricia.

This is an urgent post. EVERYONE PLEASE CONTACT ME AND SPREAD AROUND.TY

No comments: