Sunday, 28 December 2008

Hi.ChingKiat here.
How are you guys doing?
Enjoying ur hols or just slacking away?
Or busy working?
Btw...The chalet is comfirm and will be on 9,10,11 Jan.
I will try to call some of the ex-cher.
Most probably all the teacher will be invited.
And some of you guys(& gals) haven passed the money to me yet.
This few names that is written down here are those who OWE me.
No racist or unhappy to anyone.

Hong hui
Jackson
Kenny
Jian Ming
Qi Jie
Hanis
Yassier
Rejab
Aiman
Prabhu
Hazwan
Mark
Hidayat
Raymi
Jeremy
Joeson
Mabel
Kai Kee
Farah
Fiona
Tricia
Rebecca
Misliana
Aubree
Hwee Lu
Ying Ying
Hafizah
Xin Hui

Some of you people are not going please tell me.
Those who are only stayin BBQ please let me know by 3Jan
And please pay up by 5Jan
The amount will be $20.
Those extra will be spend on food.
I will calculate how much to pay for those who are stayin for only the BBQ.
But you guys have to let me know.
Thank you.

No comments: