Friday, 6 February 2009

Yo guys!
Since there is a need for update this damn blog.
Hahas I will be telling our mates how is JC life.
All this is my opinion wor.
Ok the good thing is that PJC is fun!
We are in our Orientation Groups.
Sadly all of us are different T.T
Qijie and Hong is in OG 5
Xinhui and JJ are in OG 6
Jian ming went to 19
Well I am in 26.
Glenn at 33
Shawn at 35.
This wk was nothing but having fun.
But we had lectures too lah!
Hong,XH and me choose MCPCE.
Which means Math,Chem & Phy for H2.
CE is a new subject.
Its full name is China Studies in English.Which we choose it to be H1.
This new subject is quite interesting.Very much alike History.
Quite interesting though.
TJM appeal in and had his MPEC I think.
Glenn and Shawn get into that combi too.
Which is Math,Phy,Econs and H1 chem.
JJ was a bit different.MPECE.
I guess you know why he dont like chem.=x
Our previous chem cher gave him nightmares xD

Well lectures are fine.Sit at Lecture room which can hold alot ppl.
Well for HH,XH and me,all the lectures were fine...
EXCEPT...
Math...zZz
We had a old man teaching us math which make me lose my flair for Maths...
Damn sian lah.
But lucky for my talent in math.I understand all xDD{Sorry for being thick-skin}

We had fun and pain there.
The JC was fun.Not as worse as expected.
Still can long hair and shoes can be anything.
Well nt until long like poly lah.
But still can manipulate the rules though =D
Phone still can be use.PSP too.
Wont confiscate though.
The teachers were friendly but the DM still abit Zzz lah.
Catch my sideburn.ARGH!

For you guys enquiry.
GP is ALL discussion and arguementative essay.
All topics can come out.Political,environmental,geography,history...and lots more!
But need 500 words...zZz
12 choices only.
Still not bad lah.
We had Project Work.Which is a subject that MUST be taken.
Do alot of things and had to present to the Cambridge markers.
Damn nervous about that.
We had to write 3000 words for that...Zzz
We had 5 ppl in our group.So is 600 each.Might still need more.
Have to completed in 1yr though.
Hope I dont retain though =x
All the best wishes to those who are in other JC.
I know you guys are suffering but just endure for 2yrs!

P.S Poly students thinkin that JC has no life.You are WRONG!
Anyway hope you guys enjoy ur hols as much as possible.Try to meet up wor =D

P.S.S Sorry about the long post.Have to sum up.=D

Ching Kiat ;D

No comments: