Wednesday, 11 March 2009

I miss you!

So how are you guys and gals?
March holis are coming.
Wanna meet up? Let's just chit chat or hang around kay?
I miss my 4e2-ians T.T
It's much more fun though xD
How about next week?Maybe weekdays?
Let's have a outing together.
No excuses wor!
Take care 4e2!
Those mugging,please work hard...
Those working,earn more money and treat us =D
Those still slacking at home,please dont grow fat =p
See ya guys!
Hope to see you soon

UPDATE!
I have comfirm with the some people and we will be meetin at 17th march
Which is on Tuesday.
I hope everyone can go though.
Its an whole day of fun so please come =D
We will be going to Sentosa I guess?
Any suggestion please call me.Ty =D
We should be meeting at Batok at around 12?
Those who cant meet us at that time you mind coming alone and meet us there?
I have ask Mrs Tan and she said she have to consider.Hope she comes! =D

No comments: